Many countries and require an HIV Certificate as part of their entry requirements for visas. This is normally for a work visa and it will be needed at the application stage. Better2Know can provide the certificate you need after your HIV Test from any of our centres.  Please let our booking team know when you book your test.

Your certificate will be e-mailed to you when your results are known: usually within one working day of your test.

Countries where an HIV Certificate can be required as part of the visa application include: Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and most other former Soviet states, Saudi Arabia, China, Brunei and Singapore. The list of countries is increasing all the time, so please check your entry requirements.

In addition, many people need one for professional reasons: oil, gas and off shore workers, security personnel and some sports including boxing.We are able to provide HIV tests and certificates for all these occupations. If you have any questions please contact our booking team who will be happy to help.

We can also arrange corporate billing if you have a requirement for multiple tests please contact us at