We provide a full sexual health screen that tests for the most common STI and STDs. You should consider having this if one of the following applies to you:
- You recently had a risky sexual incident which you are worried about.
- You have symptoms which could be a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
- You are about to start a new relationship and want to know your sexual health status.
- You just want overall peace of mind.
What is included in my STI Screen?
Better2Know has two comprehensive STD Screens, which give you a full set of results in three days.
The Better2Know Full Screen tests is designed to give you a comprehensive picture of your sexual health and provide peace of mind. This screen comprises one blood sample and two urine samples) which tests for the following common sexually transmitted diseases:
- HIV (types I and II and the p24 antigen) 28 day test
- Hepatitis B
The Better2Know Platinum Screen includes all of the above tests plus:
- Herpes (I and II)
- Hepatitis C
All STD tests are available individually or as a bolt on to an STI Screen.
Please do not urinate for three hours before your appointment. This is because some of these tests will need a urine sample.
Please note that results time are from when the sample is received in the laboratory, and may be shorter or longer depending on your testing location, tests taken and time of testing.